Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

soon to be...Published!

I'm going to be published! I'd love to tell you more, but too tired tonight... I am going to be published, and that's pretty damn cool, don't you think?!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Congrats! I hope to be published SOMETIME in my life. :)

etta said...

If you have the willingness to try you never know what may happen. Thanks for the support.
etta

Untreatable said...

Good job. The more information that can come from people who have actually experienced mental illness the faster the stigma will go away ... hopefully.

etta said...

Thanks so much. And I couldn't agree with you more--that's why I'm here! Let's keep getting the truth out there!



.