Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

can't be bothered...

nope.
not today.
can't be bothered.
can't be bothered
to
do
much
of
anything
today.
nope.
not today.
can't be bothered


wish
i
could

6 comments:

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

HUG HUG HUG HUG and one more HUG

crackedheadblog said...

Turn the blinds down and the phone off and do your being. Tomorrow will be here way too soon and you'll get to reevaluate.

Bradley said...

Been right there with you. Big hugs and hang on. We never think it passes and while it's never fast enough, it does.

deepblue said...

hang in there

Shiv said...

Urgh, I sympathise completely. I just want to hide under the blankets today, even my music isn't cheering me up. Sadly I have to go pick up my vandalised car :(

~Shiv

dummidumbwit said...

I could really relate to that poem(?), verse and does commenting on it amount to something, It does to some degree I think?



.