Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

blah, blah, blah...

I'm still tired.
blah, blah, blah.
I'm sure you're all bored with hearing about it by now.
blah, blah, blah.
I'm still tired.
blah, blah, blah.
Wish I had something better to write about.
blah, blah, blah.
Napping doesn't help.
My brain doesn't work.
My body is heavy.
My speech is slow.
blah, blah, blah.
I'm so tired.
blah, blah, blah.
Sorry for the crappy post.
blah, blah, blah.
Should yank me right to the top of Google.
blah, blah, blah.
I guess my sarcasm still works.
blah.
Blah.
BLAH!


Ain't depression grand?!

7 comments:

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

Oh sweetie, wish I lived closer so I could give you a hug in person and we could take a walk. I think that would do the both of us a world of good.

Shiv said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling so blah, wish I could help! *hugs*
~Shiv

deepblue said...

wishing you better days

Bradley said...

I know you're not feeling great but at least your post made me laugh. Virtual hugs from afar.

blah, blah,
Bradley

Nancie said...

Wishing you better days too. I am also struggling with depression. Hope you feel better soon. Take care! Hugs.

etta said...

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the thoughts. And Bradley, I'm glad I made someone laugh! Humor and/or sarcasm is often my last, best defense.

Addiction Treatment said...

lol , after reading your post i am feeling tired lol



.