Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Remarkable...

If this doesn't bring tears to your eyes, please check your pulse. As a former high school and college basketball player, I can't imagine a season, a moment, a life-lesson more amazing than this.

3 comments:

Chato B. Stewart said...

Great blog, and is that your art work? I love the style... that is real art...

take a look at my cartoons, id you want to blog about one of them please do and just link back to me...

chato
http://mentalhealthhumor.today.com/

etta said...

Welcome to my blog, Chato! I'm glad you found me and like what you found. Yes, that is my artwork. I am an artist-wannabe, but I am only productive when my symptoms are really bad, so I guess it's a good thing that I haven't done a lot of artwork recently!
I will check out your cartoons. I never have enough humor in my life!
etta

Addiction Treatment said...

yes indeed a great blog. i am loving it



.