Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Do you know I'm a travel agent?

I realized today I've been depriving all of you the opportunity to travel inexpensively and donate to a good cause at the same time! I have an online travel business with a search engine capable of searching over 200 other travel sites! In just one search, you can get all of the prices offered by almost every other travel site available. We search all of the big ones, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, etc..., as well as hundreds you've never heard of. So save your time and search once, rather than bouncing around looking for the lowest price, and be assured you are going to get every price offered across the web at that moment in time.

But that's not all!! (Insert dorky pitch-man here!)

Besides supporting my business, saving time, and saving money, I donate a percentage of my earnings to the National Alliance on Mental Illness. You get to support mental health research, education, and awareness while you travel. How cool is that?
Please check out my site here. In the future, just look for the link in the sidebar.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:



.