Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cancer returns.

This time it is my AA sponsor.

My guide.
My mentor.
My friend.

She
has
cancer.

Not again.
Please.
Not again.

2 comments:

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

Oh no... that is just so sad. What kind of cancer?

Running Through Time said...

I am so sad to hear about your friend. I will keep them in my prayers.


By the way congratulations you were the only one who commented on my photos and you are officially the winner of my challenge. I would like to send you the coffee and Fort Lewis Pin. If you could send me your address to missy_kimberlee@hotmail.com I would appreciate it. I won't be able to send it till Dec. 15 though.



.