Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Singing and laughing for Christmas

With apologies to Clinically Clueless for stealing her idea, I also surfed YouTube for a male chorus singing an enchanting Christmas carol. What I found is less enchanting than it is utterly enjoyable. Following is a video of The Boston Gay Men's Chorus singing a lighthearted version of the Hallelujah Chorus. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Clueless said...

Thank you for the mention. That was so funny. I really enjoyed it and it looked like they had a lot of fun. Have a good holiday and hope that you are feeling better.

Happy Holidays,
CC



.