Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Stats

Time: 3:46:57

Pace: 8:37 per mile

Place: 30th out of 323 women in age group

2 comments:

Mohican said...

Don't know anything about this running stuff, but I'm betting that's a good result, so congratulations. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so very happy and excited for you!! WE shall celebrate in a very sober way...coffee on me! Congrats on so many levels and continued success in all your ventures!! sm



.