Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So you think you want to live in Minnesota?

Oooooh...my aching back!

Puck enjoying the snow.
Brrrrr....

Snow and cold--it's how we keep the riff-raff from moving to our lovely state!

3 comments:

WoFat said...

Great dog!

andygoose said...

Great pictures, so cute! I love reading such positive posts!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow. Your dog is so cute!



.