Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Colorado photos

The view from the cliff outside the cabin's back door.


Puck and Puppy (that's her name) at rest.

Puck and Puppy on alert.

Blue Columbines along the hiking trail.


The view from the clearing below the summit of Middle Bald Mountain.



Three views from the summit of Middle Bald Mountain. It was breathtaking.
Pictures do not do it justice...

4 comments:

Jen Daisybee said...

Hi Etta,

I just wanted to let you know that you are the recipient of a Blog with Substance award at www.suicidalnomore.com.

Take care and keep writing,

Jen

Maggie Beth said...

Etta - the photos are awesome! Puck is an extremely fit dog! I believe he is one of the most fit 'pets' I've ever seen. He is beautiful!!! Still so glad you were able to get away -- I hope you are still riding high from the vacation.

Maggie B. ~

NOS said...

What pretty pictures! Thanks for sharing. Isn't Colorado beautiful?

Wishing you well,
NOS

The Depressed Reader said...

Superb! It makes me look forward to being in the mountains again. Those views are spectacular!



.