Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm back

Just a quick note to say hello. I am back home after a long weekend with my new friend, D. We had a great weekend together--a great weekend! But right now I'm too tired to write much more. I'll be back here tomorrow with the full scoop. Until then...

2 comments:

Kinza said...

I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

So excited you took a moment to at least say you had a great weekend! That is enuff for me! (For now!) I'm excited for you.....

Maggie



.