Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

More photos from Mexico

Iguanas were everywhere in the sun.

More beach. The waves were large and fun.

D and I on the beach--day one. No tan yet!

The incredibly large pool.

Lying in the cabana on the beach at night.

Smiling monkey on the beach for photo ops.

Walking along the beach.

Me on the beach at night.

D on the beach at night.

Me and D on the beach at night.

Aforementioned monkey with aforementioned photo op.

3 comments:

dreambigrunner.com said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

AmbyLand said...

I love monkeys! You look hot in a bikini. And D is CUTE too! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Good!

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

It looks like a true paradise. So glad you had a good time! And i love the little monkey.



.