Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Boston Photos

Here are a few pics from my six days in Boston.

 D and I at the starting line of the Boston Marathon in Hopkington, Massachusetts
 
 Me sitting on the starting line the day before the race
 
 More starting line fun
 
 The finish line of the Boston Marathon on a very busy Boylston Street
 
 Site of the second bombing on Boylston Street
 
Fenway Park. The Red Sox won!

 The Old North Church where Paul Revere looked for the lanterns--One if by land, two if by sea
 
 Friend, Mikki, and that is how they say Water in Massachusetts
 
 D and I on the deck of the U.S.S. Constitution
 
D and I in front of the Massachusetts State House
 

 Daffodils. They were everywhere in Boston this year

2 comments:

Irene said...

Nice, thanks

CH said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. CH



.