Depression Marathon Blog

My Photo
Diagnosed with depression 13 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Why DONATE? Read: Asking for Help, post from 12/04/2013. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Feeling Apologetic

I must confess. I feel bad. I feel like I need to apologize to my regular readers. I'm sorry I haven't been writing here as frequently as usual. Things have been going so well lately, I feel like I have little to say. I don't think another report about my past few days is all that interesting.

That being said, I'm somewhat grateful I have little to say. Things have been pretty simple and straight forward lately. There is no drama, and I'm so, so thankful for that. Work is going well, running is running, and Jet still makes me laugh out loud every day. What else is there to say?

So I apologize. I don't have much to say. Day by day, my life is moving forward. I've been putting one foot in front of the other, meeting my responsibilities, tapering for Grandmas Marathon, loving Jet, getting out with friends once in awhile, and taking care of my physical and mental being. It may sound boring, but sometimes boring is good.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I'm happy for you. Better you live and love your life than fill a blog. Too normal to be suffering, grea!, I just check in on you but I don't need you to be ill. You have much to lrelate with here already.

TerryG247 said...

Never complain about needing Me Time. It is essential to staying balanced



.