Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, April 3, 2009

The good news...

The good news is my mouth, with it's new vacancy, hurts so much that I can't possibly focus on depression! OUCH! I wasn't planning on having a tooth pulled when I saw my dentist yesterday. It was supposed to be time for a crown. Unfortunately, I fractured the tooth during lunch on Wednesday. It was a wild, freaky, concrete piece of granola which lept out of my yogurt and doomed the tooth. As soon as I clamped down, I heard and felt an unnerving CRACK! Damn granola! Beware of unusually crunchy, stealth granola, readers!

No comments:



.