Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a long day

so, so tired today. not sure what's going on...nothing probably, although i do have a bit of a sore throat. in bed by 7pm last night. in bed a lot of the day today. supposed to run a speed workout today, but besides therapy this morning, i haven't been able to get out of the house. i think my mood is okay. i think. my body just won't go. it just won't go at all. i'm still hoping to get out for maybe a short run this evening. if i don't run, i think puck may go nuts! of course, if this continues i'll be right there with him!

1 comment:

Some guy named John said...

Hope you feel better soon!



.