Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 17 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Not much to say...


I took today off, so I had a long weekend. I was very productive this weekend; did my laundry, went grocery shopping, ran 17 miles Saturday, ran 5 miles yesterday and today, and played a lot of golf. Yes, golf. I'll have more about that in another post. Yes, it was a beautiful, productive weekend, but the one thing I didn't do, and didn't feel like doing this weekend was write. Sorry. I'm still here. I guess I just haven't had much to say. I'm sure that won't last too long! More soon...

No comments:



.