Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 17 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

too whipped to write

I am wiped out! Two hours of hard work outs yesterday combined with a twelve hour work and workout day today have left me tapped out. My get-up-and-go has gotten up and went! For that reason, I have little energy left to type these lines. I apologize, and I promise to give you something worthwhile to read tomorrow.

1 comment:

jules said...

Keep up the good work, it will all pay off in the end!



.