Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 17 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Scary!

I don't know if this was apparent to any of you out there, but when I tried to sign into my blog this morning, in order to update you on my trip, my blog had been REMOVED! YIKES!

I'm still not sure what happened. Blogger and Google said something about suspicious activity on my account. For several moments my vacation was thrown into total chaos and panic! This will be my 600th post to this little experiment of mine, and I thought I had lost all of my previous work!

Thankfully, as you can see, I was able to get it all back. I apologize for any inconvenience over the past couple days. I have no idea if you were able to see my blog or not, but rest assured I am still here. And thanks for being here with me!

No comments:



.