Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 16 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

quick note

Tired. Worked 12.5 hours today, and I've still got paperwork to do. But you know what? Except for missing my softball game tonight, I didn't mind. I like working in home health care so much that 12.5 hours doesn't feel like a long time. Especially since more than 2.5 of those hours came with driving to and from one patient. We cover 10 counties, and today I think I traveled to the furthest reaches of the furthest county we cover. So I'm tired. And it's way past my bed time. I'll catch you up tomorrow.

No comments:



.