Depression Marathon Blog

My photo
Diagnosed with depression 17 years ago, I lost the life I once knew, but in the process re-created a better me. I am alive and functional today because of my dog, my treatment team, my sobriety, and my willingness to re-create myself within the confines of this illness. I hate the illness, but I'm grateful for the person I've become and the opportunities I've seized because of it. I hope writing a depression blog will reduce stigma and improve the understanding and treatment of people with mental illness. All original content copyright to me: etta. Enjoy your visit!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A long, busy weekend

It's almost 8:00pm on Sunday night, and I'm finally sitting down! I had a class yesterday--all day--about 100 miles away. Today, I worked. In between I watched my Twins look terrible and get knocked out of the playoffs. Tonight, I ran a 5 mile tempo run on some pretty dead legs before heading to my least favorite place to spend money--the grocery store. I'm finally home now, but I've got little else to say. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I need to get ready for work tomorrow, and my body is screaming for bed. I promise I'll be more verbose once I'm rested. Good night.

No comments:



.